I’m posting this gif almost entirely because of this mans untuck…
for a while i thought this was just reversed, but then i realised that you can’t reverse the landing.. WHAT THE F*CK. How you do that son?!
i can barely get out of bed without tripping
and then there’s this asshole
This is some graceful, superhero shit right here.
Hi yes I would like to report a lost super hero.
Hey, all! Noblespark’s 1-year Anniversary is quickly approaching on March the 4th, and on March 18th, we shall be celebrating with a raffle!
I’ve had a wild ride and it’s been very fun thus far, and I’m so glad to still be here. I’ve met so many great people and friends in my experience here, and though I wish I could simply host a party for all of you, I can assure you that a raffle is mush simpler and easier.
In honor of Optimus, our lovely former librarian, the prizes will be books, books, books, and more books. Optimus says, “Keep reading, folks!”
- Transformers: Exodus
- Transformers: Exiles
- Transformers: Retribution
- The Transformers Prime Art Book
- The Covenant of Primus.
- BONUS: Transformers Prime - Music
There will be only one grand prize, that’s it: winner gets all.
- You must be following Noblespark.
- You must reblog this post, and adding notes does add in your favor! You can reblog as many times as you like to help give you more chances! Liking the post without reblogging it will not help you, though liking AND reblogging will. REBLOG THIS POST!!
- No contest blogs. Any winning entries on a contest blog/side blog will be disqualified. It is recommended that you don’t reblog on a side blog, as I will check to see if that blog is following. Side blogs cannot follow others, so you see my dilemma.
- You must be over 18 at the time of entry or have parents’ permission to receive packages.
- You must have an open askbox for a notification if you win.
- You must be following Noblespark.
The last day to participate will be on March 18th on an unspecified time, so it would be within your best interests to do so as quickly as possible. The winner will be selected via a random number generator.
Now, how to receive your prizes:
- Provide me with your address and I will purchase them through Amazon. This is the most secure method, and is highly recommended. This is because if a package is lost then I have more power to do something about it.
- If you are uncomfortable with providing me with your address, I will ask you to create an Amazon wishlist with ALL the items specified in this raffle and provide me with the wishlist.
If you package does not come to you and Amazon refuses to send another one… then I will not be buying another package and the prize will be lost. :(
If Amazon does not support shipping to where you live, your address will be required.
The winner will be notified via askbox, and if you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be disqualified and another winner will be chosen.
Disney has announced a new Disney Channel original movie called “Descendants” following the teenage lives of the Villains’ children.
The film takes place in a present-day idyllic kingdom, where the benevolent teenaged son of the King and Queen (Beast and Belle from Disney’s iconic Beauty and the Beast) is poised to take the throne. His first proclamation: offer a chance at redemption to the trouble-making spawn of Cruella De Vil, Maleficent, the Evil Queen and Jafar who have been imprisoned on a forbidden island with all the other villains, sidekicks, evil step-mothers and step-sisters. These villainous descendants (Carlos, Mal, Evvie and Jay, respectively) are allowed into the kingdom to attend prep school alongside the offspring of iconic Disney heroes including Fairy Godmother, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel and Mulan. However, the evil teens face a dilemma. Should they follow in their nefarious parents’ footsteps and help all the villains regain power, or embrace their innate goodness and save the kingdom?
“Descendants” will begin production next year and will debut in 2015
almost had it bwahahahaha
What I love about this is that it’s true to the games. In the regular anime, Pokeballs that fail to catch a Pokemon just bounce off and go back to the trainer. Here, it’s fucking DISINTEGRATED. You don’t get that ball back, son.